Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Example Dialog (Expressing love and sadness)



This dialog is between me and mom which this dialog is take place in the living room
Me    : Mom, i should tell you right now
Mom : What is it dear ? tell me right now
Me    : I should go to australia mom, i get that schollarship from school
Mom : Are you kidding me ?
Me  : No mom, i’m seriously this is a special chance for me to catch my dream would you like to
         let me go ?
mom : But i love you dear how can i let you go ?
me   : Calmdown mom everythings gonna be alright
mom : But , i’m afraid if i’ll miss you my daughter i feel so sad  if i let you go
me    : It’s ok mom, you can call me or message me distance is not a big problem
mom : If that’s you want i’ll let you go, but you must take care there
me    : Sure mom  wish me luck
mom : Sure dear


4 comments:

  1. TOLONG BANTU AKU DG PIDATO BUPATI PAKE BHS INGGRIS DONG...

    ReplyDelete
  2. kyaaaaaaaa :') aku mallah disuruh bikin puisi bhsa.inggris nyee :'(nyaa gatii deuii :( hikshikshiks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Kebahagiaan sejati bukanlah pada saat kita berhasil meraih apa yg kita perjuangkan, melainkan bagaimana kesuksesan kita itu memberi arti atau membahagiakan orang lain.