Sunday, May 18, 2014

Contoh Puisi Bahasa Inggris Tentang Pertemanan

Example Poem about Friendship

(Contoh Puisi Bahasa Inggris Tentang  Pertemanan)

True Friend

A friend is like a star that twinkles and glows
Or maybe like the ocean that gently flows
A friend is like gold that you should treasure 
And take care of forever and ever
A friend is like an angel that is there to guide you
A friend is someone you can trust out of a few
A friend is more than one in a million 
They are one in a ca-zillion
And you my friend are very special
and so it is official.'

Sunshine

You are my sunshine.
You send color to my gray.
When I'm in tears.
You blow my heartbreak away.
You make me happy when times are down.
You turn my world upside and around.
You catch my tears in your hand.
When I'm in terror you understand.
When I'm falling to the ground.
You catch me and twirl my heart around.
When I'm surrounded by darkness within the night.
You come around and cast your light.
If you weren't here I don't know what I'd do.
Sunshine, I really love you. 

You are my umbrella when it rains.
You cover me up when I'm in vain.
You hold me in times of need.
You are my bandage when I bleed.
When I'm lonely and times are rough.
You love me more than enough.
You are my sunshine in times of rain.
Please tell me you love me again.


A Friend

A person who will listen and not condemn
Someone on whom you can depend
They will not flee when bad times are here
Instead they will be there to lend an ear
They will think of ways to make you smile
So you can be happy for a while
When times are good and happy there after
They will be there to share the laughter
Do not forget your friends at all
For they pick you up when you fall
Do not expect to just take and hold
Give friendship back, it is pure gold.


There Is Always Hope In Friendship

It was a day in the life
Full of sadness and of strife
You never thought you'd make it through
Feeling people think the worst of you
Although it isn't always said
The nightmares follow you to bed
And when you dream it haunts you still
It holds you down against your will
So many tears have drowned your past
But the suffocating wouldn't last
One day you woke and saw the truth
Of the pain and suffering that stole your youth
Something special made you well
It broke that sad and awful spell
You new at once it wouldn't end
The happiness given by a true friend


Friendship

We have been friends for not so long
We've learned to trust and shared a song
We used to laugh and used to cry
We've been together and learned to fly

Those sweet memories we both have shared
I will always treasure, I will always care
For all those moments we've been together
Are oh so precious, more precious than jasper

I wish no hardships and pains arrived
That blocks this feeling and forever deprived
For if I loose the inspiration you've shared
My heart in agony, forever will suffer

With all my heart, I do sincerely pray 
That this precious friendship forever will stay
Deep in my soul, a vow I will offer
You'll always be my friend, from now until forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kebahagiaan sejati bukanlah pada saat kita berhasil meraih apa yg kita perjuangkan, melainkan bagaimana kesuksesan kita itu memberi arti atau membahagiakan orang lain.