Sunday, June 2, 2013

Example Expressing one's opinion


I think (that)…
 
In my opinion…
 
I am of the opinion that…
 
My personal view is that…
 
I believe (that)…
 
I feel that…
 
I am sure/certain/convinced that…
 
In my experience…
 
 

Agreeing with someone

 
I agree.
 
I think so, too.
 
That's exactly what I think.
 
I think it is the right thing to do.
 
I feel that it is a good idea.
 
 

Disagreeing with someone

 
I disagree.
 
I don’t think (that)…
 
I don’t agree (with)…
 
I don’t believe (that)…
 
 

Asking someone for their opinion

 
What do you think?
 
What are your ideas?
 
How do you feel about that?
 
What's your opinion?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kebahagiaan sejati bukanlah pada saat kita berhasil meraih apa yg kita perjuangkan, melainkan bagaimana kesuksesan kita itu memberi arti atau membahagiakan orang lain.