Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mengenal Kalimat "To Be"

Beginning English with the Verb "To Be"

Read the conversations below:
Ken: Hello, My name's Ken. What's your name?
Jack: Jack. How are you?
Ken: I'm fine, and you?
Jack: Great. Where are you from?
Ken: I'm from Seattle.
Ken: Where is that girl from?
Jack: She's from Japan
Ken: How old is she?
Jack: She's twenty-six
Complete the conversation. Click on the arrow to see the answer.
Mary: Hello. My Mary. What's name?
Peter: Peter. How you?
Mary: I'm and you?
Peter: OK, you from?
Mary: from Ireland.
The above conversations used the verb "to be". Look at the conjugation charts of the verb "to be"
Ads
Training MaterialsCorporateTrainingMaterials.comCustomizable training materials to teach soft skills workshops.
English Grammarwww.alison.com/English-GrammarConversational English Video Course Start Your English Grammar Course !
Cari Rumah Murah?www.rumah123.comTemukan rumah murah dijual Terdapat lokasi, harga, foto rumah
Positive
I am from Seattle.
He
She
It
is from Toronto.
We
You
They
are from Japan.
Negative
I am not (I'm not) from Seattle.
He
She
It
is not (isn't) from Toronto.
We
You
They
are not (aren't) from Japan.
Questions
Where am I from?
Where is he
she
it
from
Where are we
you
they
from?
Read the text below
My name is Ken Beare and I'm a teacher. My address is Green Street, 19 and my telephone number is . I'm 39 years old and I'm married. My daughter, Katherine, is two and half years old. My wife, Barbara, is Italian. She is a bank teller.
Fill in the gaps in this paragraph. Click on the arrow to see the answer. My name Mario and a doctor. My is York Avenue, 23 and my . 45 years and I'm married. My son, Peter, ten . My wife, Giorgia, is American. She a lawyer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kebahagiaan sejati bukanlah pada saat kita berhasil meraih apa yg kita perjuangkan, melainkan bagaimana kesuksesan kita itu memberi arti atau membahagiakan orang lain.