Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Contoh Puisi Bahasa Inggris Tentang Keluarga

Contoh Puisi Bahasa Inggris Tentang Keluarga

A Tribute To Family

© Michelle A. Moran
I don't know when it started,
Or how it all began.
But God created families,
As only our Lord can.
He was teaching what it means,
To love, honor, and obey.
He wanted a strong bond,
That we don't see too much today.
He wanted someone to hold us,
And show respect for others.
He wanted someone who'd be gentle,
And so he created mothers.
He wanted someone strong,
A support filled with love.
And so he created fathers,
Sent from heaven up above.
Brothers and sisters came next,
With that, an instant friend.
Someone to look up to,
Someone on who to depend.
When he put them all together,
He was amazed at what he'd done.
He had created a family,
Mother, father, daughter, son.
But look at the family,
Created by only two.
How many we've become,
And all because of you.
We have a lot to be thankful for,
The memories through the years.
The many times together,
Full of laughter, full of tears.
I don't know where we'd be today,
If it weren't for the two of you.
To show us strength, support, and love,
Like only the two of you can do.

A Parents Heart

© Ann T. Tran
When you feel like breaking down or crashing in,
Who do you turn to, to forgive your sin?
When you cried your lonely tears,
Who will be there to fight your fears?
And when it feels like no one would understand,
Who was there to hold your hand?

There are people whom you can't replace,
They’re the ones who gave you your face.
They'll love you through thick and thin,
They show you the light from deep within.
And if by chance, you happen to die,
They’ll be the ones who will really cry.

You see, my friend, there's no one who can love you more,
Then your very own parents, that's for sure.
Always remember that this is true,
That wherever you go, your parents will be there for you.

Enough

© Anna Steward
You are my structure, my DNA
The ones that made me
Who I am today
So why can't you hear me?
Are my silent cries not loud enough?
Is the blood between us not thick enough?
I stay locked in my room
Away from it all
The school, the grades
The friends, the lovers.
Why can't you hear me,
When I don't talk through it all?
Are the "I don't know's" not clear enough?
Is the pain in my eyes not bright enough?
I've given up,
This is almost the end
Everyday I dread
Knowing you won't understand.
Well this is my plea
Maybe now you can see
I am your daughter,
Hurting as can be.
Please Mom and Dad,
Take a look around at what has become.
Please Mom and Dad,
Let me be me.

My Parents

© Brittany S. Wright
You are both special in every way,
Encouraging me more & more each passing day.

You both are the reason why I'm so strong,
With you two a the helm not a thing could go wrong.

You've both helped me through many trials & tribulations,
You’ve made things better in every situation.

Thank you both for always being there,
And showing me that you truly care.

Words could never explain how I feel about you,
But I hope you know that I truly love you two!

www.FamilyFriendPoems.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kebahagiaan sejati bukanlah pada saat kita berhasil meraih apa yg kita perjuangkan, melainkan bagaimana kesuksesan kita itu memberi arti atau membahagiakan orang lain.