Thursday, April 18, 2013

Popular Sentece in Korean

English Korean Sound Korean
Hello/How are you? an-nyoung ha-se-yo? 안녕하세요?
Hello? (Phone) yeo-bo-se-yo 여보세요?
Goodbye an-nyoung-hee gye-se-yo 안녕히 계세요
Thank you gaum-sa ham-ni-da 감사합니다
Yes neh
No ah-ni-yo 아니요
I'm sorry mi-an ham-ni-da 미안합니다
Could I see a menu, please? menu bo-yaw ju-se-yo 메뉴 보여 주세요
Do you have a(n) _____? _____ e-saw-yo? _____ 있어요?
What do you recommend? mo-ga ma-shi-saw-yo? 뭐가 맛있어요?
I'll have _____, please _____ ju-se-yo _____ 주세요
Could I have a cup of _____? _____ han-jan ju-se-yo _____ 한잔 주세요?
Don't make it too spicy, please ahn maep-gae hae-ju-se-yo 안맵게해주세요
Don't make it too salty, please jja-ji an-gae hae-ju-se-yo 짜지않게해주세요
Take out the _____, please _____ ppeh-ju-seh-yo _____ 빼주세요
Could I have some more water? mul-joom duh ju-se-yo 물 좀 더 주세요
It's delicious ma-shi e-saw-yo 맛이 있어요
I enjoyed the meal jal mut-get saw-yo 잘 먹었어요
Give me one portion, please il-in-bun ju-se-yo 일인분 주세요
Could I have some more of this? e'gawt jjome daw ju-se-yo 이것 좀 더 주세요
Dumpling Man-du 만두
Could I have the check, please? gae-san saw ju-se-yo 계산서 주세요
Do you take credit cards? credit card gye-san hal-su it-na-yo? 카드로 계산할 수 있나요?
How much is it? uhl-ma eh-yo? 얼마에요?
Where is the bathroom? hwa-jang-shil aw-dee e-saw-yo? 화장실 어디 있어요
Not too much, please mon-hee joo-ji ma-se-yo 많이 주지 마세요
Do you have a fork? fo-ku e-saw-yo? 포크 있어요?
Do you have a spoon? su-juh e-saw-yo? 스푼 있어요?
Do you have chopsticks? jeut-ka-rak e-saw-yo? 젓가락 있어요?
Make it to go please Ssah ju-se-yo 포장해 주세요
Do you deliver? bae-dal ha-seh-yo? 배달되요?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kebahagiaan sejati bukanlah pada saat kita berhasil meraih apa yg kita perjuangkan, melainkan bagaimana kesuksesan kita itu memberi arti atau membahagiakan orang lain.