Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Example Dialog (Expressing Persuading, Encouraging, Preventing)



Rani    : hai Alika         
Alika   :hai  rani           
Rani    : I had told a friend that there is a singing competition, you want to join.         
Alika   : No, I'm shy and my voice is not good.          
Rani    : no Alika, you sound good and I'm sure you'd win,            
Alika   : sorry rani  I still can not.            
Rani    : oh… Alika come on, you have always wanted to be a singer, so  you join the contest.               
Alika   : ok,I will to join it, but.        
Rani    : why, you see sad.           
Alika   : I'm sad because I did not have nice clothes for the contest       
Rani    : Alika .. You do not be sad, you sound good, you have my support, and you can do it.         
Alika   : yah. .. I'm sure I can do it, by the way, I go home by.

Suddenly zahra come

Zahra  : hai rani, why you no go home,            
Rani    : I have been talking to Alika that there is a singing contest, and   Alika join it.          
Zahra  : yeah you're right,             
Rani    : but there is one thing that makes Alika sad.          
Zahra  : what.           
Rani    : Alika did not have nice clothes for the competition                  
Zahra  : I want to lend my clothes, but where Alika.              
Rani    : Alika go home.                
Zahra  : let's find Alika now.

They were looking Alika.
                              
Zahra  : hey .. Alika .. stop, wait me, I will talking with you now.             
Alika   : hey zahra, what's up
Zahra  : I'have been talking to Rani and Rani says that you will join singing competitions but you do not have nice clothes. that's right.                      
Alika  : yah .. you're right zahra.              
Zahra  : You do not be sad, I want to lend my clothes to you.                
Alika  : oh .. thank zahra.                                      
Zahra  : you're welcome, and I hope you win.            
Alika  : thank you very much.


1 comment:

Kebahagiaan sejati bukanlah pada saat kita berhasil meraih apa yg kita perjuangkan, melainkan bagaimana kesuksesan kita itu memberi arti atau membahagiakan orang lain.