Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Contoh Irregular Verb

example of irregular verb usage to get you started.
be - Tom was in New York yesterday.
beat - We beat the home team yesterday.
become - Jason has become an excellent doctor.
begin - They haven't begun the play yet.
bend - He bent the branch until it broke.
break - My boy has broken three windows this week!
buy - Janice bought a new watch last week.
- Have you caught the flu?
come - We came home earlier yesterday.
cut - How pieces have you cut?
draw - She drew a beautiful picture in class.
drink - I was so thirsty I drank two bottles of water.
drive - Have you ever driven across the US?
eat - We ate lunch early today.
find - Have you found him yet?
fly - Cheryl flew to Brazil last month.
forget - Have you forgotten (forgot - UK) you had an appointment?
give - They gave us an early appointment.
go - Have you ever gone on vacation alone?
grow - She grew up very poor.
have - I had some toast for breakfast.
hit - He's hit me three times!
hold - She held on tightly and entered the tunnel.
keep - Have you kept your word to Peter?
know - I knew that once ...
learn - Have you learnt (learned) anything yet?
leave - We left the book at home.
lose - I lost my watch yesterday.
make - I made the bed before I left.
meet - Have you met Jack?
pay - He paid by credit card.
put - She put on a CD and relaxed for the afternoon.
ride - Mary rode the bus to work.
run - I ran four miles yesterday.
see - Have you seen Angie yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kebahagiaan sejati bukanlah pada saat kita berhasil meraih apa yg kita perjuangkan, melainkan bagaimana kesuksesan kita itu memberi arti atau membahagiakan orang lain.